Topic: Becoming A Pastry Chef
EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful pastry chef?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Senior Project Presentation (Rough Draft)

Objective: I want my audience to know the difference between a pastry chef and a baker.

Procedure:
1. I will ask the class if there even is a difference between a baker and a pastry chef while showing them my visuals.
2. I will show them the visual of a baker's product and then the pastry chef's product.
3. Explain what the baker does.
4. Explain what a pastry chef does.
5. Conclude.

Check for Understanding:
By showing them the visuals, I will ask the distinctions between the two.

Resources/ Materials:
Poster

Offbeat

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fun and interesting. Make sure your visuals are large enough to be visible to the whole class.

    ReplyDelete