Topic: Becoming A Pastry Chef
EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful pastry chef?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Senior Project Topic

What is your topic?  Why? And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?  


My senior topic is "Pastry Chef". Baking runs in my family but I love it the most. I love putting my hard work into baking and designing a cake and giving it to my relatives when i visit them. I also love making other desserts, especially Filipino desserts, and that's how I got to be the one who makes the dessert every holiday. Becoming a Pastry Chef is a career option for me but it's definitely a field that is hard to get in to but it's definitely something I want to explore. By studying this topic all year, I hope to have a firm answer of, if I really would like to go down this path and go on to college becoming a Pastry Chef or just doing it sometime in the future.




Rocketeer

No comments:

Post a Comment