Topic: Becoming A Pastry Chef
EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful pastry chef?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
Honestly, my first interview had nothing to do with my presentation. My first choice as a topic was to show the difference between a chef and a pastry chef. But I figured that a lot of people know the distinctions of the two but not a lot know the difference of a baker and a pastry chef.
2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?

I think I did a good job on pointing out my visual. It was large enough for people to see and it really helped my presentation. My presentation overall was a little scattered and hurried. 
3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?
Being the timid, nervous girl I am, speaking in front if the class is already a challenge for me but having a time limit and keeping it within 5 minutes was quite hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment