Topic: Becoming A Pastry Chef
EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful pastry chef?

Monday, September 12, 2011

Interview Check

Who are you interviewing and why? What additional questions will you ask them (in addition to the 5 we require)


I am going to have Chef Samantha Cassidy for my first interview. She is the pastry chef at the Culinary Arts Institute where I am taking ROP classes. I'm taking her baking class and her cake decoration for next semester. I want to interview Chef Sam because she is an expertise when it comes to pastries and becoming a pastry chef rather than interviewing the other chefs. I plan to ask her if she had a job as a pastry chef before she became a teacher at CAI, what challenges she had to take on in the course of studying and becoming a pastry chef, and when and how she realized she wants to become a pastry chef.


Rhythm of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment