Topic: Becoming A Pastry Chef
EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful pastry chef?

Friday, March 30, 2012

Room Creativity

1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
            I will have pictures of plated desserts I did for my ROP class around the class. Put pastel and café like table covers. I also would like the class to smell like a bakery just to get into the ambience.

2) What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?

I will have the class draw plated crepes to give them a head start for my first activity. This is also perfect for the students who didn’t have breakfast. They will have pictures to look at on their tables. So for my first answer, which is food presentation, I’m going to have the class decorate their crepes based on what they had from the sponge. Similar to what I had the class do from my 20-minute presentation. I changed my first answer to chemistry and I plan to have the class do a measurement quiz or tasting tests. I changed my first answer to chemistry and I plan to have the class do a measurement quiz or tasting tests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment