Topic: Becoming A Pastry Chef
EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful pastry chef?

Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning


Literal
Culinary Arts Institute (CAI)
201 W. Orangethorpe Ave., Fullerton CA 92832 
714-502-5970


Interpretation
The most important thing I gained in my service learning is learning to make different kinds of desserts. I also improved my plating skills a lot. Also, getting my toes in the water for culinary school. This is important because now I’m a little ahead if I ever go to culinary school in the future. This school also gave me the opportunity to further improve my skills there.

Applied
My service learning in CAI helped me answer my EQ by having me experience first hand how important each of my answers are. Communication and common practice were a little challenging when you are working with people that are knew to you or are older. Food presentation was the easiest because you wee basically independent on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment